1. Lenses4U (L4U) has been established to provide a quick, easy and convenient way to order contact lenses. It is assumed that prior to purchasing from L4U, you have visited your optometrist for an eye test, and received instruction on how to insert, manage and care for your contact lenses. L4U DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR CONTACT LENS OR EYE CARE.
2. Contact lenses provided by L4U are sourced from independent third party suppliers. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure all products are of the highest quality, L4U does not assume responsibility for defective products.
3. Any information provided on this site relating to eye care is provided for your information only and should not be assumed to be advice regarding your own personal eye or lens care. In the event you are unsure about your lens usage or eye care please consult your local optometrist
4. Payment services is provided via an independent third-party and whilst every effort will be made to ensure total security of your information and funds, L4U does not assume responsibility for breaches beyond its control.
5. Delivery services are provided via an independent third party and whilst all efforts will be made to ensure safe and efficient delivery of your order, L4U does not assume responsibility for any loss, damage or delay beyond its control.